Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa Review
133 family reviews
Families will love:
- Family Rooms offering separate bedrooms and multiple bathrooms
- Children's Outdoor Adventure Program
- Indoor and outdoor heated pools
About Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa
Perfectly picturesque, the Mirror Lake Inn sits on the shores of Mirror Lake, offering scenic views of the lake and the surrounding Adirondack Mountain Peaks. At the inn, families will find a wide variety of room types, from several-bedroom suites to classic double rooms, all offering lake views. Whether visiting in summer or winter, your family will enjoy the multitude of outdoor activities available and the inn's special Children's Outdoor Adventure Program that even 'tweens and teens can enjoy. There are three onsite restaurants offering casual to fine dining experiences, as well as indoor and outdoor heated pools, a full-service spa and salon, and a fitness center offering fitness classes.Written by Kimberly Liu
Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...