Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of New York Marriott Marquis
My, how times have changed. Twenty years ago, when I was living in Manhattan, I avoided Times Square like the plague. I would arrive by taxi, see a play on Broadway, then hail another taxi to get out of there just as quickly. Most of all, you avoided Eighth Avenue, known for its seedy mix of adult book stores, peep shows, and triple-X movies. Never would I believe that years later I would bring my precious children to this part of Manhattan to spend the night. And that they would love it!
Former New York City Mayor, Rudy Guiliani, pledged to clean up Times Square and he made good on his word. He allowed huge mega stores like Toys R Us and NikeTown, theme restaurants such as Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and ESPN Zone, and, most ... more importantly, the necessary financiers to bring 42nd Street back to its Vaudeville heyday. Disney invested $34 million to restore the old Ziegfield Follies haunt, the New Amsterdam Theater, to stage The Lion King in 1997. It played here for almost nine years before moving two blocks away and is now home to the smash hit, Mary Poppins.
My children love the neon lights flashing at all hours, the packed sidewalks overflowing with humanity, and the zany characters you'd be hard pressed to find anywhere else. On our last visit, there was country singer playing his acoustic guitar wearing only a cowboy hat and colored briefs. Strange indeed, but it gives off a mysterious and energetic buzz that's hard to top in the States.
On the corner of 45th and Broadway, the Marriott Marquis stands right in the middle of all the action. The hotel features its own amusement-like ride, the glass elevator, which zips up and down a 37-story atrium to your room and the city's only revolving restaurant on the top floor. We stayed on the 42nd floor, with great views of the West side and the Hudson River.
- Located in the heart of the city
- Great views of Manhatttan
- On-site dining a The View
- Connecting Rooms
The 4,000 square-foot glass enclosed fitness center is so large it could double as a gym for not only guests, but locals. There ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)