St. James Club Morgan Bay Review
931 family reviews
Families will love:
- All-inclusive options available
- Kids Club
- Six onsite dining options
About St. James Club Morgan Bay
On St. Lucia's northwest coast, three miles from the island's capital of Castries, lies the St. James Club Morgan Bay, formerly the Morgan Bay Beach Resort, an all-inclusive resort with 345 rooms on a 22-acre site. Standard rooms include the choice of one king bed or two double beds and hillside suites include a family suite: two adjoining rooms with a king bed in one and two twins in the other (request in advance). Guests enjoy garden, pool or ocean view rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and include a ceiling fan, safety deposit box, hair dryer, coffee maker, an iron and ironing board and TV. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and Sunset Lounge.
In addition to the clean and rock-free beach, the resort features four swimming pools, including family and children's pools with slides and a shallow area. When the kids are water logged from swimming and water sports, they can enjoy the kids' club offering crafts, movies, board games, video games and more. There are also four lighted tennis courts on property. Upon request, the Concierge can help you plan a day excursion such as zip lining through the rain forest or golfing at the nearby golf course. The resort has a nursery as well as a children's program for newborns to teens; there is a charge for children's supervision after 5 p.m.
Guests remark on the fine quality of the food at the resort, and from beachfront casual to fine French dining, you'll find a little of everything offered at the four onsite restaurants. Room service is also available.
St. James Club Morgan Bay Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...