Tides Motel of Falmouth Review
22 family reviews
Families will love:
- Beachfront accommodations
- Access to private, secluded beach
- Excellent location
About Tides Motel of Falmouth
If your family is looking for beachfront accommodations in Cape Cod, The Tides Motel of Falmouth is a great option. And we're not talking, "Yeah, there's a beach a half-mile away from the hotel" type of beachfront; We're talking, "Wake up and lay in bed listening to the soothing sounds of the waves crashing against the hotel's private beach" type of beachfront -- seriously.
Aside from offering guests some of the best, most secluded access to a perfect stretch of beach on Cape Cod, the 29-room Tides Motel of Falmouth provides clean, relaxing and affordable accommodations. Twenty-one of the property's rooms have oceanside views, while the other eight have harborside views. Twenty of the property's rooms can accommodate four guests, and include mini-fridges, microwaves, two double beds and cable TV. The property also has a two-room suite for bigger families, which includes accommodations for six and a full kitchenette.
While there is no onsite dining, the motel is a short car ride away from all of Falmouth's best restaurants, shops and attractions. It is also a short walk to Falmouth Heights and the Island Queen Ferry (to Martha's Vineyard).
Tides Motel of Falmouth Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...