Waldorf Astoria Park City Review
238 family reviews
Families will love:
- Gorgeous family-friendly resort with beautifully-appointed rooms
- Located just 30 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport
- Full kitcens, ski valet and dedicated ski gondola
About Waldorf Astoria Park City
The Waldorf Astoria Park City, which opened in July of 2009, is one of Park City's newest resorts and the first mountain resort from this iconic hotel brand. With 174 guestrooms and residences, the Waldorf lives up to its famous name. Park City is home to the Wasatch Mountain Range and its three distinct ski resorts: Deer Valley, Park City Mountain and the Canyons.
The hotel is gorgeous, inside and out, managing to be both luxurious and rustic at the same time. The exterior is comprised of hewn wood and stone, and trimmed with white lights. Cozy fire pits are conveniently scattered around the property. Inside, the lobby has a vaulted ceiling and massive fireplace, with polished dark wood and comfortable conversation areas.
Park City is a huge draw for families who love to ski as it offers some of the world's best powder skiing with over 4,000 acres of ski terrain, and families love that it is conveniently located just 30 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. The resort is situated at the base of Canyons Ski Resort and is just steps away from their own gondola to the Mountain. When not on the slopes, your family will enjoy exploring Park City's small, Victorian downtown area. Colorful Main Street features shops, restaurants, a small museum and 64 Victorian buildings that are listed on the National Register of Historical Places.
Waldorf Astoria Park City Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...