by Courtney Elko
Located near Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens, this hotel is also not far away from the College of William and Mary. Jamestown and Yorktown are only minutes away as well. After a day of touring the town, families will love to head back to the hotel for some quality time by the heated, indoor pool The kids can swim while the adults can relax and put their feet up on the surrounding pool deck chairs. The comfortable guestrooms feature a mini-fridge, microwave and a coffee maker. A sleeper sofa can be found in some of the rooms and connecting rooms are also available. Wi-Fi access can be found in the guestrooms as well. Families will love to kick start each morning with the free hot breakfast buffet where items like eggs, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, fruit, muffins and more can be found. Guest laundry facilities and a fitness center can also be found at this hotel.
Our Editor Loves
- Indoor pool
- College of William and Mary nearby
- Jamestown and Yorktown nearby
- Theme Park
- Water Parks
- Connecting Rooms
- Free Breakfast
by Sarah O
I would definitely not recommend this hotel for a few reasons:
- When we first checked into our room, there was a pair of someone else's socks in the room. The room looked clean and I didn't want to be "that guest," so I just threw them away.
- The second night we were there, someone near us was smoking pot. I have no issue with other people's choices, but it turned our entire hallway into a hotbox and I didn't want my kids breathing that in. When we reported it to the desk, there resolution was to spray air freshener... did not help the drugs going into people's lungs.
- The third day, we took the privacy hang-tag off of our door, so it could be cleaned. The room looked clean, but when we sat on the bed, we found a MAGGOT on the comforter! I called the front desk and they changed the sheets, but there was no apology...they pretty much acted like this was normal (which is super alarming).
Overall, this hotel had unclean facilities and completely apathetic staff. I will never be returning to this hotel.
by Cindy S
The hotel was really clean and nice. The beds were clean and the rooms were very clean. The front desk staff was very nice and very helpful on things to do and places to visit while we were in Williamsburg.