The Constance Lemuria is the perfect choice for families looking for lots of space, privacy and an abundance of recreational activities that the whole family can enjoy. The Senior Suite accommodates up to the four people. The Sea View Villa can accommodate up to six, while the Presidential Villa may sleep up to nine. The Constance Kids Club provides kids with supervised games, activities, arts, crafts and more. Other child friendly amenities include a kiddie pool, in-room DVD player and special menus just for children. Onsite dining is available for guests at several restaurants.
Our Editor Loves
- Variety of onsite recreational activities
- Villas with private pools available
- The Constance Kids Club
- Water Sports
- Children Programs
- Connecting Rooms
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
Spent a week at the hotel in a Junior Suite in November (perfect time to getaway from the gloomy weather in Europe).
We appreciated the following aspects:
- Quality of the service and the food: staff members were extremely kind and helpful in every outlet. You could really feel that they were trying their best to provide you with a top quality experience. The quality and diversity of the food was outstanding. We enjoyed thematic buffet at the main restaurant most evenings. The chefs are there to explain every dish to you, which gives an extra edge to the experience, especially if you are a foody. We also had a seafood menu at the Nest on evening, and it was delicious. Half board is sufficient (we were not very hungry for lunch with the heat, rather enjoyed some drinks at 2pm).
- Style: we always found it difficult for hotels to succesfully blend local style without turning kitsch, and luxury without turning "newly riched" style. We can truly tell that this hotel has found the sweet spot there.
- Beaches/Golf: we love walking on the beach and were therefore delighted to find three, two of which one can easily have a swim. I rarely play golf, but went to shoot two buckets as the scenery is simply outstanding. We definitely recommend this hotel for golf lovers.
- Quietness/Guests: this comment is a matter of personal tastes. We highly appreciated how peaceful the atmosphere was. We wanted to go for a relaxing holiday and this is exactly what we had. To be more specific, it seemed that all guests also came for the same purpose and therefore behaved appropriately. We had bad experiences in the past in hotels were guests were loud, let their kids misbehave, etc... It wasn't the case here. We also appreciated the fact that management imposed a dress code (long pants at night for men for instance). We felt that it was highly appropriate, as a sign of respect to the refinement of the place.
Overall, an excellent choice for a true luxury, relaxing holiday in Seychelles.
Went there to visit Anse Georgette and have lunch at Nest restaurant.
The whole resort is magnificent set on rolling acres by the sea, with palm trees and flowers everywhere.
Two beautiful beaches: small anse Kerlan, and stunning, quiet anse Georgette.
We had such a wonderful time playing and swimming in its crystal clear turquoise water that we missed lunch at Nest restaurant!
But the pool bar was still open and welcomed us.
It was still delightful, under palm trees, with a peacock trotting around. Pizzas and salads were delicious,as well as the coconut sorbet dessert.