Situated in a convenient location near the airport that also offers easy access to all of the attraction on hand in the Huntsville area, the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Madison is an excellent option for families seeking out spacious suites to relax in. The hotel’s King Studios and One-Bedroom Suites provide enough sleeping space for up to four guests when the in-room sofa beds are put into use. The Country Inn & Suites also offers guests kid-friendly amenities such as cribs, extra beds, an indoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and complimentary continental breakfasts.
Our Editor Loves
- Friendly and attentive staff
- Large suites for families
- Access to the hotel's pool
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
I have stayed at the hotel a couple of times and have been very pleased with the service and staff who were friendly and courteous. The rooms were very clean and spacious. However, the outdoor smoking section is near the front door.
We are Radisson Silver members which typically means a free room upgrade, 2 bottles of water upon arrival and just overall a nice(r) check-in experience. We booked this location for an overnight stop driving from Florida back up north and got there fairly late but we had booked it several weeks in advance.
- Reception wasn't very friendly to start
- Hotel was pretty much empty however at check-in the lady claimed they were not able to reserve a suite for us because they were all full with other guests who actually paid for the upgrade.
- no complimentary bottles of water
- Room was ok although a little more run down than we're used to, with a slight moldy smell, but the shower was the worst part about it. Not sure if we were just unlucky with this particular room or not but it was very hard to adjust the water temp. and there was no water pressure at all.
- Breakfast was ok, a little less variation compared to what we're used to from Country inn though.
We usually love Country inn but this was a pretty disappointing experience overall especially now that the prices seem to have increased.