Hotel Vintage Park – A Kimpton Hotel is a nice hotel for families with kids to go. The hotel is just around the corner from the Columbia Center Sky View, Burke-Gilman Trail and Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park. Additional points of interest include the Discovery Park and Pike Place Market. This 4-star hotel has 126 suites, it also has a fitness center. Hotel Vintage Park dining options include room service and onsite restaurant. Molly Moon, Top Pot-Downtown and Tulio Ristorante are all family-friendly restaurants that are good and are near the hotel.
For more information, read about Kimpton Hotels.
Our Editor Loves
- A great place to stay in downtown Seattle
- Quaint friendly hotel
- Good space in rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
We loved our stay at the Vintage. The hotel was two short blocks from the Link train we took from sea-tac airport to downtown. We were able to easily explore downtown Seattle on foot from the hotel. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The staff were helpful and kind. We enjoyed the flavored water in the lobby and wine happy hour in the evening.
Stayed here for 3 nights on a vacation.
1) Location as it relates to walking down to the shorefront. Ease to get on freeway to go places.
2) Restaurant Food is pretty good.
1) Front desk service not consistent
2) Noise if you are facing the street in a lower floor room.
3) Value....fairly expensive parking and overall.