by Hilarey Wojtowicz
The IBEROSTAR Costa Dorada is an all-inclusive resort on the Puerto Plata coast of the Dominican Republic that offers families everything they need on vacation. Book and stay in one of the 498 double bed rooms or upgrade to one of the 18 junior suites. Rooms include a free mini bar, coffeemaker, one TV and bathroom amenities. Daily and nightly entertainment is offered for guests of all ages. The Mini-Club is prefect for kids age 4 to 12 and offers coloring books, resort activities and movies. Non-morotized water sports, such as kayaking, windsurfing, tennis, volleyball and more, are available daily and the beach is always open and inviting. Enjoy one of the four al a carte restaurants or check out the always stocked international buffet. El Marinero specializes in seafood and is open for dinner only with a reservation. La Hacienda serves traditional Mexican cuisine and is open for dinner only with a reservation. El Rodizio offers Brazilian-inspired dishes and is open for dinner only with reservations. El Mercado serves local Dominican flavors and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. El Bohio Snack Restaurant offers families a variety of snacks and drinks all day long.
To learn more, visit IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts.
Our Editor Loves
- All-inclusive rates for families
- Mini-Club offers daily activities for kids
- Water sports for all ages
- All Inclusive Rates
- Water Sports
- Children Programs
- Family Room 5+
- Onsite Dining
This is the most disgusting hotel I have ever went to. Food is terrible service is worse. They don’t know to make a drink. Don’t go here. They ruined my vacation, they will ruin yours. Please don’t waste your time booking this resort it is a piece of garbage!!
Very beautiful hotel with nice architecture and beautiful gardens. Very big pool. Amazing buffet restaurant. Room are very well set-up. For improvements:
- in my room WIFi did not work at all
- they guarantee reservations in the restaurant a la carte but when you try to book but do their best to convince you that it is full all the time and everyday
- fitness center is a shame . There is no AC or Fan . It is like doing sport in a sauna and the equipment is in very bad shape/ does not work at all. The guy in charge of it spend his time with his phone or taking care of girls
- it is a family resort so don’t come here if you are looking for quietness. Kids are running and crying everywhere