by Whitney Rife
Palm Canyon is set in Palm Springs, offering guests perfect weather and many attractions, like golf courses and local events. Families can stay in one- to three-bedroom villas, complete with kitchens, private bedrooms and living and dining areas. The grounds present large rock formations with cascading waterfalls. It’ll be hard to drag your kids away from the pool with huge waterslides. For those who prefer indoor activities, there is a game room and an indoor basketball court. The Canyon Spa is in the main building, offering body wraps, massages and facials.
Our Editor Loves
- Pools with water slides
- Children's game room
- Villas with kitchens
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
Villas are nice, spacious. Clean but some older out dated furniture and hard couches. Fully equipped kitchens including toasters, blenders, coffee makers. Linen quality is good, beds are comfortable. Enjoy.
We are just checking out of 3231 in the Oasis Building after a two week stay. We had the following issues:
1) Dishwasher leaked under kitchen cupboard and kitchen floor, had to have someone in twice to repair it.
2) Window in master bedroom was stuck, had someone in twice, the second time a screwdriver was used to pry it open and that was the fix. Couldn’t close it because it would stick.
3) Toilet kept running all night, had someone in twice before it was fixed.
4) We were supposed to have a housekeeper in a few days ago and they didn’t show. Spoke to front desk and they said they would remedy it but that didn’t happen.
5) Screen door is difficult to lock.
6) Constant noise coming from dishwasher, like a blast of air that rattles it and you can hear it in the night. Perhaps the condo is haunted :)
7) There is a charge for $11.63 on my credit card (has FD after it so it’s probably a food charge from someone else); talked to front desk four times, told they’d get back to me but no one did so I guess I will have to ‘eat’ the charge or call the credit card company.
8) No dresser in small bedroom, one was delivered two days ago.
9) Wifi is disgusting to put it mildly but I understand they are upgrading next month.
Pros: staff was courteous, location is good, pool is great. We’d love to visit again but when management doesn’t even show the respect of getting back to you it’s not gonna happen.