The Uppala Villa & Spa Umalas provides its guests with family-sized accommodations, private swimming pools and fully equipped kitchens. Situated within walking distance of the beach, the hotel is also located near popular attraction such as the Canggu Club, Seminyak Square and Tanah Lot. Families will be most interested in staying in the Two-Bedroom Villas or Three-Bedroom Villas. In addition to the private pools, families enjoy access to amenities like cribs, free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast and in-room DVD players. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available onsite at the Ugga CafÃ©.
Our Editor Loves
- Private villas with full kitchens
- Individual pools
- Excellent location
- Horse Back Riding
- Theme Park
- Water Parks
- Water Sports
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
We (me, wife and 2 kids) had a relaxing time at Uppala Villa.
Our package was definitely, value for money. The villa was neat, quality amenities and pool was clean. Staff were very cordial and the local food, in the menu, was delicious. Our SPA experience was wonderful with great service from Dion.
We had a great time and happy to recommend the Villa to anyone looking for a quiet, relaxed, stress free, tranquil break.
The staff and massages at Uppala Villa and Spa, Umalas were fantastic!! The staff were bright and bubbly and professionally friendly. They went over and beyond (Asih) + more to ensure our stay was clam and enjoyable. etc serve and overcome any misunderstanding with a gorgeous smile and brilliant outcomes. They ensure that your holiday is very stress free. Our villas were generously equipped, well appointed in Umalas and very clean. I had two massages that were perfect for what I need by the healing hands of Dean (Diane).
Thank you Uppalas.
1. ask the facility NOT to put naphthalene balls in your villas. It is a common practice in staying in Villas in Bali. They somehow are not yet experientially educated of the naphthalene's dangerous nature, highly toxic and poisonous properties.
2. Food: There is an awesome restaurant/cafe just five minutes walk up the road 'Kembali Bumbak' that has very delicious, affordable, and nourishingly beautiful food and great made to order, ground coffee (if Uppalas food is not to your liking or standard)
3. small mini-store a few minutes walk away where you can buy beer, extra water if needed, ion-sweat water, snacks and very cheap prices
4. budget for driving everywhere. It is affordable and yet will add to your travel budget. Uppalas is a drive away from any shopping and crowded beaches of which very much suited my holiday needs.
It was roughly an even distance between Seminyak Square and Canggu (at non-busy periods)
5. Smoking anywhere in restaurants is common practice in Bali of which I did find distasteful eating my meals with smokers everywhere.