Beach Palace Cancun Review
Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Beach Palace Cancun
As soon as you enter the lobby of the Beach Palace, see the red leather banquette in front of the large aquarium and notice the Mexican modern art on the walls, you realize this is a classy resort. One of four Palace resorts in the Cancun region, Beach Palace has an intimate, upscale appeal that caters to every whim of families on vacation. Forty-nine of the 287 rooms are Family Suites -- adjoining rooms complete with an indoor hot tub and large balcony space. Twenty of those rooms come with nanny service, so you and your loved one can slip away for three hours of babysitting each night. Even when you're apart, walkie-talkies are handed out to each family, so parents can contact their kids when they're playing at the Connection Zone Kids
Yet, this being Cancun, the real appeal is that exquisite stretch of beach the aptly named Beach Palace is planted upon. The white sands lead to the lulling waves. If your children prefer pools to ocean water, you'll be happy to know the resort features three pools with swim-up bars and a kiddie pool and water slide at the kids club. Two of those pools are on the 14th floor rooftop overlooking the ocean and lagoon. This gives guests a rare opportunity to see the sun set over the lagoon in the west. If you're wise, you'll return every day to see the sun's red glow melt into the waters as you sip another frozen margarita.
If you can tear yourself away from the water, numerous activities beckon. Two Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses are nearby. A complimentary shuttle takes people to and from the Wet n' Wild Water Park every day. The resort is only a five-minute walk to La Isla Shopping Village Mall, one of the best malls in Cancun. Then there are the numerous day trip opportunities to visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, snorkel off Isla Mujeres, swim with dolphins, fish for marlin, scuba dive on the reef and relax on a sunset cruise. If you need a good dose of sunshine and warmth, it's hard to go wrong with Cancun.
- Family Suite with (or without) a nanny
- Long stretch of beach as your welcome mat
- Rooftop pool for watching the sun set
- All Inclusive
- Water Sports
- Horseback Riding
- Children's Program
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Kids'/Theme Meals
- Laundry Service
- Meal Plan
- Onsite Dining
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, large indoor Jacuzzi tub, a countertop bar and espresso machine, mini-fridge, living room area with sofas and a spacious balcony with cushiony outdoor lounge chairs. The adjoining kids room features two double beds, a second Jacuzzi, mini-fridge, flat-screen television and, similar to the master bathroom, a shower with a rainforest ... more showerhead. Other amenities include a safe, ironing board and hairdryer. Expect Oreos and chocolate milk to arrive during turndown service.
Two connecting Superior Deluxe rooms combine to form the Family Deluxe Suite. To save money, simply rent one of these Superior Deluxe rooms, which can come with two double beds. You have the option of renting a room with ocean or lagoon views. If you want to watch the sunset every night from your balcony, choose a Superior Deluxe room with a lagoon view. Even more affordable is the Deluxe Resort View, which has less of a sitting area and balcony space compared to the Superior Deluxe room.