Beach Palace Cancun Review
882 family reviews
Families will love:
- Family Suite with (or without) a nanny
- Long stretch of beach as your welcome mat
- Rooftop pool for watching the sun set
About Beach Palace Cancun
As soon as you enter the lobby of the Beach Palace, see the red leather banquette in front of the large aquarium and notice the Mexican modern art on the walls, you realize this is a classy resort. One of four Palace resorts in the Cancun region, Beach Palace has an intimate, upscale appeal that caters to every whim of families on vacation. Forty-nine of the 287 rooms are Family Suites -- adjoining rooms complete with an indoor hot tub and large balcony space. Twenty of those rooms come with nanny service, so you and your loved one can slip away for three hours of babysitting each night. Even when you're apart, walkie-talkies are handed out to each family, so parents can contact their kids when they're playing at the Connection Zone Kids Club.
Yet, this being Cancun, the real appeal is that exquisite stretch of beach the aptly named Beach Palace is planted upon. The white sands lead to the lulling waves. If your children prefer pools to ocean water, you'll be happy to know the resort features three pools with swim-up bars and a kiddie pool and water slide at the kids club. Two of those pools are on the 14th floor rooftop overlooking the ocean and lagoon. This gives guests a rare opportunity to see the sun set over the lagoon in the west. If you're wise, you'll return every day to see the sun's red glow melt into the waters as you sip another frozen margarita.
If you can tear yourself away from the water, numerous activities beckon. Two Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses are nearby. A complimentary shuttle takes people to and from the Wet n' Wild Water Park every day. The resort is only a five-minute walk to La Isla Shopping Village Mall, one of the best malls in Cancun. Then there are the numerous day trip opportunities to visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, snorkel off Isla Mujeres, swim with dolphins, fish for marlin, scuba dive on the reef and relax on a sunset cruise. If you need a good dose of sunshine and warmth, it's hard to go wrong with Cancun.
Beach Palace Cancun Reviews
Best Family Hotels
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (8 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips During the cruise, I quickly learned that cruise food is every bit as big of a deal as the cruise itself. And when it comes to dining, the Carnival Miracle does not disappoint. Bacchus Restaurant Thousands of purple, bubble-like lights embellish Bacc...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...