Beaches Turks & Caicos Review
4312 family reviews
Families will love:
- Teen programs and nightclub
- Multiple pools and kiddie pool
- Onsite water park
About Beaches Turks & Caicos
Luxury meets adventure at Beaches Turks & Caicos, located in exotic Grace Bay. The 758-room resort is a destination in itself, with several different villages -- Caribbean, French, Key West and Italian -- each designed to reflect the style of its region.
The expansive resort is truly a wonderland, following a $125-million expansion comprised of the Italian Village, Key West Village, new pools and restaurants, and an enhanced Pirate's Island Waterpark, the largest aqua playground in the Caribbean. The water park, now expanded to 10 times its original size, features eight slides, a Body Glove Waves surf simulator, a 650-foot lazy river and much more.
Families revel in the resort's 19 onsite restaurants with an array of international cuisine styles. And Beaches' claim to fame (one of them, anyway) is its association with Sesame Street. Favorite characters, including Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch, make appearances daily. Adventure programs with characters, as well as parades, nightly tuck-in times, breakfasts and photo ops are available for kids to enjoy.
For more information, see our Beaches Resorts page.
Beaches Turks & Caicos Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...