Four Seasons Hotel Chicago Review
Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
Set on a quiet residential street just off Chicago's Magnificent Mile, the premiere shopping destination in the city, it's hard to top the location of the Four Seasons. Take the elevator from the street to the lavish seventh floor lobby and then a second elevator to your room and the city opens up before you.
The suites on the higher floors offer exceptional views of the entire John Hancock Building, Oak Street Beach, and the vast waters of Lake Michigan. In the morning, open the shades to a sunrise over the lake. In the afternoon, during warm weather months, peer out to see sailboats gliding on the water and people biking on the trail that hugs this mighty lake.
Even better, the resort goes over the top to ... more make families happy. Upon arrival in your room, you'll find a stuffed animal, cow-shaped cookies, chocolate milk, a bucket of popcorn, books and games. In the bathroom, a footstool helps kids reach the confetti-soap that fills the sink, while bubble bath and bath toys ring the tub and plush kid-sized terrycloth robes hang waiting for little ones to dry off in.
Want more? An actual ice cream man comes to your room between the hours of 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. with his rolling cart and selection of vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Add toppings of freshly made whipped cream, Oreo chunks, gummy bears, Reese's Pieces, and Hershey's chocolate and strawberry sauce. There's even a butler who comes up to tell bedtime stories, and kids have the option of using a Radio Flyer on your walks around Chicago. And what a family-friendly city it is; one where the signature dishes are deep-dish pizza and the Chicago-style hot dog.
To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, please visit Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. less
- Location, just off Michigan Avenue, Chicago's Magnificent Mile
- Rooms with glorius views of the city
- Ice cream man and bedtime butler for kids
- Children's Program
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Kids'/Theme Meals
- Laundry Service
- Onsite Dining
Like all Four Season hotels, the fitness room is top of the line. Grab an elliptical or treadmill and work out in the early ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
The children's room was the living room with a sofa bed, a desk, Wi-Fi, and our favorite amenity: a padded window bench with pillows to sit on and watch the sunrise or speak on the phone.
In the bedroom, the king-sized bed was a sumptuous retreat, beckoning you after a long day of sightseeing. There was ample closet space with ironing board and safe, a nearby dresser and free Voss water on the nightstand. The bathroom had a shower with massage spray, a separate sunken tub, and L'Occitane products.
More affordable superior rooms are also available for ... more families, but you'll miss the extra living room. If you'd like more space than offered in the premier rooms, inquire about the one- and two-bedroom suites. less