Omni Charlottesville Hotel Review
188 family reviews
Families will love:
- Located in historic area
- Omni children's program
- Variety of onsite dining options
About Omni Charlottesville Hotel
This 208-room, AAA three-Diamond hotel, situated in the historic area, is a good choice if you are planning to spend some time in Charlottesville along with exploring the southern and central portions of Shenandoah National Park. The rooms come with air-conditioning, coffee makers, television, honor bars and Internet. Kids can enjoy both indoor and outdoor pools. Cribs are free, but rollaways cost $15.Written by Candyce H. Stapen
Omni Charlottesville Hotel Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...