Villa del Palmar Cancun Review
621 family reviews
Families will love:
- Steps from the beach
- Spacious accommodations for families
- Lots of family activities
About Villa del Palmar Cancun
Located just steps from the beach, this resort provides luxurious accommodations and personalized services for all travelers. From standard guest rooms to one- and two-bedroom suites, these spacious accommodations offer plenty of room for families of all sizes. Each room features a kitchen or kitchenette, living and dining areas, spacious balconies and safety deposit boxes.
Whether you're looking to lounge on the beach or venture out and explore, there are plenty of activities for families including horseback riding, ATV tours, boat cruises, sailing, snorkeling and scuba diving. Families can also venture to historical sites including the pyramid at Chichen Itza and the walled city of Tulum.
Villa del Palmar Cancun Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...