Woodloch Pines Review
630 family reviews
Families will love:
- One mile of lakefront property
- Year-round outdoor activities
- Amazingly friendly staff
About Woodloch Pines
Due in great part to its secluded location in the Pocono Mountains lake region, a winding and uphill scenic drive about three hours from New York City, Woodloch Pines Resort is a delightful rarity these days: A sprawling yet unassuming family-owned, all-inclusive resort that provides a lakefront location, comfortable accommodations and plenty of old-fashioned fun. Woodloch encompasses 1,200 acres, about a mile of lakefront, and can accommodate 900 guests. To newcomers the place can be a little overwhelming; but a quick roam with the map provided at check-in should be all you need to get acquainted. Woodloch is woodsy, not glitzy. The grounds are well-kept and the staff of 1,000 is friendly and helpful, and really seem to enjoy interacting with the guests.Written by Carrie Calzaretta
Woodloch Pines Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...