by Whitney Rife
At Beachscape, families can spread out in some of the most spacious suites in Cancun. Situated on one of the top beaches in the area, the resort feature one-, two- and three-bedroom suites with full kitchens. Children under 12 can stay for free with parents. Two full-service restaurants are on the grounds. There is a large outdoor swimming pool and a children’s pool. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in many of the shared areas, including the pool, the restaurants and the lobby. The front desk is the place to go to set up area tours and find out what events are happening. Golf fanatics may want to visit the nearby Pok-ta-Pok Championship Golf Course. Malls are within walking distance. Downtown Cancun is a short drive away.
Our Editor Loves
- Suites with full kitchens
- Kids under 12 free
- Beachfront resort
I don’t usually write reviews for things but I feel compelled to tell people just how wonderful this hotel was for my 4 night stay.
- The staff are wonderful and can’t do enough to assist you.
- The private beach is beautiful, pristine and not overcrowded (though this may have something to do with not being there in peak season)
- I wanted to move rooms to be on the ground floor after a night and the staff accommodated this with no issues whatsoever. They gave me two free drinks while I waited for the room to be ready
- The facilities are lovely- modern and clean
- The location is great as it is a 7 minute taxi ride to the bars - it is located at the top of the hotel strip
- You can go to the supermarket which is a 5 min taxi ride away and cook your own food in the kitchen suite if you wish
I had the best time at this hotel and I would recommend to anyone visiting Cancun.
I booked this hotel through booking.com and what a very pleasant surprise it was. Driving in a taxi along the hotel zone, past high rises and complexes I was beginning to feel dread. But suddenly an oasis. A lovely hotel, with lots of lovely plants all maintained very well. It's own private beach. A great beachside restaurant plus a lovely spa. A real treat.