Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center is a nice place for families with kids to stay. This hotel is perfect if you’re visiting the Independence National Historical Park, Fairmount Park and Independence Hall. A few other points of interest include the Philadelphia Museum of Art and Dream Garden Glass Mosaic. This 3-star hotel has 92 rooms, it also has a fitness center. Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia City Center dining options include onsite restaurant and room service. Kanella, Fountain Restaurant and Franklin Fountain are all kid-friendly restaurants that are notable and are near the hotel.
To learn more about Sheraton, please visit Sheraton.
Our Editor Loves
- Pleasant staff, clean nice room
- Nice place near chinatown Philadelphia
- Great Location for exploring Philadelphia
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
I would like to thank the staff for a great weekend get away. Fredrica checked me in and offered advise on great places to eat, a brother was hungry. Sabrina helped me with some movie concerns I was having and Niki made sure my room was neat clean and well stocked with towels. The area is great in a busy downtown area, no getting around paying for parking. Everyone I encountered was polite and offered assistance including Rocky and my great conversation with Jason the AGM. The hotel overall was clean and well lit, the beds were comfortable, the lobby was well maintained and the elevator too. Thank you all, will stay again when I return!
The only problem I found with this hotel is the weak water pressure in the bathroom. Other than that, I love:
1. The bathroom was really spacious, with big shower stall on one side and bathtub on the other side. The white tiles made it look sparkling clean. The room itself was also spacious, with nice view over the city.
2. The location is withing walking distance to the Conference Center, Reading Terminal Market, Chinatown.
3. At front desk: Sabrina & Fredrica were very pleasant & friendly & informative. In the restaurant: I showed up right at the end of breakfast time but the staff still cheerfully & nicely accommodated me.
Tip for Parking: Use the SpotHero app to prepay for parking. The app showed several locations nearby. I selected the one by Parking America, about 1.5 blocks away on the same street, saving about $10 for the night.