by Amanda Geronikos
The Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn offers standard guestrooms with one king or two double beds; it also has suites with a king bed and a sofa bed or a one-bedroom suite with a king bed and a living area with a sofa bed, plus a gorgeous skyline view. Guestrooms with balconies are also available. All guestrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, and cribs and rollaway beds are available upon request. Some rooms are pet-friendly.
The hotel also offers a fitness center and business center, and serves complimentary, hot breakfast daily, comprising eggs, pancakes, fruit, cold and hot cereals and the like. Nearby restaurant options for breakfast, lunch and dinner include The River Cafe and Stone Park Cafe, both of which serve casual American fare.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Brooklyn is close to a subway stop for easy trips into Manhattan.
Our Editor Loves
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
by Laura F
Avoid this hotel if you want a pleasant stay.
This has been the worst business stay I have ever had.
And it is unbelievable considering how expensive it has been.
- I arrived 3 days later than the booking and they had CANCELED my booking WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING me. I think that if I pay for a room it should be reserved for me for all the time I have payed for, or at least I should be informed for any change.
- for two days I have been WAKEN UP by a NOISY loud car parked in the Hotel parking exactly in front ot the entrance. I had to call the reception in order to send somebody who could ask that person to turn the music down. My question is: shouldn't it be interest of the hotel take care of the costumers' wellness? Isn't this an operation who could have been done directly by the reception or the guards?
- my colleague CHECK OUT took over 30 MINUTES because the lady at the front desk was not able to write the proper header on top of the invoice; she printed 5 wrong copies and turned out in an unpolite way that it was not possible to write it the way we needed. When asked to the general manager, he finally took care of our needs (in a polite way) and printed us the right invoice (but still took more than 30 minutes!)
- about my check out, i went to the front desk the former evening in order to avoid lask of time (I needed to keave fast and I was remembering my colleague slow check out). The same morning I have been told that the printer was not working, I've been given a "fake copy" of the invoice and assured to have sent a copy by mail. The real copy has never arrived.
- one morning we left a bag of clothes for the loundry and at the evening, when we were supposed to collect them we discovered the clothes hadn't been sent to the loundry for no specific reason.
- the day after che check out, we noticed other movements on our credit card, even though, clearly, we hadn't take anything since we had already left.
And all this for a very expensive cost.
We decided to stay here as it was close to family members. it turns out this hotel is one of the worst i have stayed in .
it is a very noisy place with people arriving at all hours of the night making noise.
Walls very thin so can here next rooms tv clearly all night.
Our room was below ground so only the top of the window has any light (photo attached).
There was chewing gum in the carpet and i asked it to be removed on the first day but it is still there on our last day.
The hotel location is 10 minutes plus walk to a subway and the is located next to industrial units so felt like a strange place.
The bed was very soft and we did not have a good nights sleep.
positives - breakfast was ok
the day we left, they debited the wrong credit card even though i told then not to do this.
not a great place